The DMA Email Experience Council (eec) is accepting nominations for individuals who represent the best and brightest in the email marketing industry. The awards site is open, and nominating your hero is free and easy. There are two award categories, and you can nominate one or multiple candidates for each award.
- The eec Stefan Pollard Email Marketer of the Year Award: for brand-side marketers, if you’re a vendor this is an excellent opportunity to nominate one of your clients for this prestigious award!
- The eec Email Marketer Thought Leader of the Year Award: for vendor-side marketers, you can nominate your colleagues, peers, friends even yourself. Nominate a standout in the industry!
The nominations deadline is November 21st, 2014.
The eec Awards committee has worked really hard to make nominating deserving email marketers even easier this year, including by:
- Improving the usability and instructions of the nomination form.
- Providing a checklist, so you may gather all of the nomination information prior to inputting it into the Web form.
- Providing more time for nominations – due by November 21.
- Limiting form submissions to 1,000 characters so that nominations are more comparable with each other.
- Adding the ability to upload additional documentation supporting your nomination.
So what are you waiting for? Nominate your email marketing hero today!
Managing Director, eec