The Email Experience Council (eec) is accepting nominations for individuals who represent the best and brightest in the email marketing industry. The awards site is open, and nominating your hero is free and easy. There are two individual award categories, and we have a new award category this year to honor stand-out email marketing campaigns.
You can nominate one or multiple candidates for each individual award or email marketing campaign category.
- The eec Stefan Pollard Email Marketer of the Year Award: for brand-side marketers, if you’re a vendor this is an excellent opportunity to nominate one of your clients for this prestigious award!
- The eec Email Marketer Thought Leader of the Year Award: for vendor-side marketers, you can nominate your colleagues, peers, friends even yourself. Nominate a standout in the industry!
- The Best Email Marketing Campaigns in a Variety of Categories: for your favorite email marketing campaigns. These email campaigns will be judged on a variety of elements including relevance, creative, strategy, results (revenue and engagement) and other category-specific attributes.
The nominations deadline is February 1st, 2016.
For additional information and tips:
- Learn more about the nomination process and requirements.
- Register for the January 12th Webinar – Learn Insider Tips to Increase Your Chance of Winning. Attend this webinar to learn tips and have your questions answered regarding the nomination forms and process. In addition, you’ll learn what the eec award judges are looking for in winning entries.
Winners of the Individual Awards receive:
- Complimentary registration to attend the 2016 Email Evolution Conference.
- Feted by colleagues and peers at a special luncheon at the Email Evolution Conference in New Orleans – March 31st, 2016.
- Recognition and esteem from the industry and your peers.
- The opportunity to be featured in a webinar with the eec.
- A distinguished trophy and special e-signature logo.
Winners of the Email Program Awards receive:
- Special recognition at the 2016 Email Evolution Conference.
So what are you waiting for? Nominate your email marketing hero today!
Loren McDonald, Email/Marketing Automation Evangelist at Silverpop
and Chair of the eec Awards Subcommittee
Shanon Strahl, Email Marketing Consultant
and Vice-Chair of the eec Awards Subcommittee