The Email Experience Council (eec) is accepting nominations for individuals who represent the best and brightest in the email marketing industry. The awards site is open, and nominating your hero is free and easy. There are two individual award categories, and a program award category to honor stand-out email marketing campaigns.
You can nominate one or multiple candidates for each individual award or email marketing campaign category.
- The eec Stefan Pollard Email Marketer of the Year Award: for brand-side marketers. If you’re a vendor, this is an excellent opportunity to nominate one of your clients for this prestigious award!
- The eec Email Marketer Thought Leader of the Year Award: for vendor-side marketers. You can nominate your colleagues, peers, friends even yourself. Nominate a stand-out in the industry!
- The Best Email Marketing Campaigns in a Variety of Categories: for your favorite email marketing campaigns. These email campaigns will be judged on a variety of elements including relevance, creative, strategy, results (revenue and engagement) and other category-specific attributes. The four categories you can select among are:
- Best Makeover of an Existing Email Program
- Most Innovative use of Customer or Other Data, including Automation and Triggers
- Best Subscriber Acquisition, Reactivation or Integration Program
- Best Use of Humor, Personality, Content or Brand
- Learn more about the nomination process and requirements.
- Check out our recent webinar: Learn Inside Tips on How to Win an eec Email Marketing Award.
- Complimentary conference registration to attend the 2017 Email Evolution Conference.
- Feted by colleagues and peers at a special luncheon at the — May 2, 2017.
- Recognition and esteem from the industry and your peers.
- The opportunity to be featured in a webinar with the eec.
- A distinguished trophy and special e-signature logo.
- A special recognition at the 2017 Email Evolution Conference.