Please join us in congratulating the newly elected members of the Email Experience Council’s Member Advisory Committee (MAC). This is our Board-level Committee which is comprised of thought leaders in the email marketing community.
- Anthony Chiulli: Marketing Practice, Deliverability Services, Salesforce
- Jennifer Hoth: Sr. Relationship Marketing Strategist, DEG
- Sal Tripi: AVP Digital Operations, Publishers Clearing House
- Justin Khoo: President, Campaign Workhub
- Bart Thornburg: Director of Email Marketing, Total Wine & More
- Derek Harding: Chief Technology Officer, Trendline Interactive
- Dwight Sholes: Principal, Sholes LLC
We are excited to welcome these exceptional industry leaders to MAC. They bring to the table their varied and vast experiences — ranging from brand and agency to the consultant and vendor-side of the business.
Our industry is known for its leadership in advancing meaningful modern marketing solutions, and we look forward to the fresh perspectives and valuable insight of our newest advisory members as we continue our commitment to our consumers, customers and industry.
Additionally, the Board has approved two leadership posts within the eec:
- Matt Vernhout (250ok) has been approved to serve as the incoming Vice-Chair of MAC for the July 2018 – 2020 term. July 1st, 2018 brings us a new secession in leadership. I [Dennis] will conclude my term as Chair becoming Chair Emeritus. I [Len] will step up as Chair to begin my term, and Matt will fulfill the role as Vice-Chair. Matt has served on MAC and as Chair of the eec Advocacy Subcommittee for several years. We welcome his continued leadership and guidance in this role.
- Alyssa Nahatis (Adobe) has been approved to serve as the Chair of the 2018 Email Evolution Conference Planning Committee. Alyssa is a current MAC member and serves as Vice-Chair of the eec Education & Events Committee.
We would also like to recognize several industry leaders who left the MAC Board this past year: Loren McDonald (IBM Marketing Cloud); Ali Swerdlow (Oracle); Stephanie DeWitt (Salesforce); George DiGuido (About.com) and Matt Annerino (Live Nation Entertainment). We applaud their service and leadership. We speak for all the MAC Board in saying thank you for your contributions.
Please join us in welcoming all of our new members, and of course we appreciate the steadfast support of our existing Board members. All new MAC positions are effective immediately. If you’re interested in becoming more involved in the industry and the eec, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We would LOVE the help!
On behalf of the entire eec MAC Board,
Dennis Dayman (MAC Chair)
Chief Privacy & Security Officer; Return Path, Inc.
Len Shneyder (MAC Vice-Chair)
VP, Industry Relations; SendGrid