The Email Experience Council (eec) is accepting nominations for individuals who represent the best and brightest in the email marketing industry. The awards site is open, and nominating your idol is free and easy. There are two individual award categories, and an award category to honor 4 stand-out email marketing campaigns.
You can nominate one or multiple candidates for each individual award or email marketing campaign category.
- The eec Stefan Pollard Email Marketer of the Year Award: for brand-side marketers, if you’re a vendor this is an excellent opportunity to nominate one of your clients for this prestigious award!
- The eec Email Marketer Thought Leader of the Year Award: for vendor-side marketers, you can nominate your colleagues, peers, friends even yourself. Nominate a standout in the industry!
- The Best Email Marketing Campaigns: for your favorite email marketing campaign. These email campaigns will be judged on a variety of elements including relevance, creative, strategy, results (revenue and engagement) and other category-specific attributes.
The nominations deadline is February 2nd, 2018.
For additional information and tips:
Register for the January 23rd Webinar – Prioritizing Innovation in Email Marketing. Join the 2017 reigning eec Award winners David Daniels and Genevieve Longtin who will be discussing the latest innovations in email marketing. We will also take some time to guide you through the awards submission process. Learn tips and have your questions answered regarding the nomination forms and process.
Winners of the Individual Awards Receive:
- Complimentary registration to attend the 2018 Email Evolution Conference.
- Feted by colleagues and peers at a special luncheon at the Email Evolution Conference in New Orleans – April 5th, 2018.
- Recognition and esteem from the industry and your peers.
- The opportunity to be featured in a webinar with the eec.
- A distinguished trophy and special e-signature logo.
Winners of the Email Program Awards Receive:
• Special recognition at the 2018 Email Evolution Conference.
So what are you waiting for? Nominate your email marketing idol today!
Shanon Strahl, Sr. Manager 1:1 Customer Communications, Allstate
and Chairman of the eec Awards Subcommittee
Mark Talley, VP-Digital Channel Delivery, Chase
and Vice-Chair of the eec Awards Subcommittee