Stefan Pollard Award – Thought Leader Award – Email Program Awards
Thank you for participating in this year’s awards season. The submission period has closed.
Check back for more information on how to vote for this year’s Peoples Choice Award for: Best Use of Humor; Personality, Content, or Brand. We’ll be asking you to vote for your favorite email marketing campaign in this category.
We hope to see you at the 2019 Email Evolution Conference in Savannah, GA – where we’ll be celebrating the winners of the eec Awards. Join us to cheer on the winners and celebrate email marketing.
Background and Purpose
The Email Experience Council accepts nominations for individuals who represent the best and brightest in the email marketing industry. The eec will be honoring an individual from the brand-side of email marketing who exemplifies the qualities of Stefan Pollard as well as recognizing an individual who has made an incredible contribution from the vendor-side of the business. For team awards, we are excited to promote and honor stand-out email marketing campaigns.
- Nominations were accepted until February 1, 2019.
- Winners will be honored at the 2019 Email Evolution Conference April 24-26; 2019 in Savannah; Georgia.
- The eec Awards Subcommittee will review the nominations and select a winner for each award based on the criteria in the nomination form.
- The winners will be selected and announced in March 2019.
The 2019 eec Stefan Pollard Email Marketer of the Year Award:
Nominations period has closed.
Stefan Pollard:In Memoriam respected & beloved member of the email marketing community.
The 2019 eec Email Marketer Thought Leader of the Year Award:
Nominations period has closed. This award winner will be someone that is currently working at a Digital Agency; ESP; or Third-Party Service Provider. They should either have a positive Digital Client Success Story; or have had a recognized impact on the email marketing community by fostering conversation and/or proposing a solution or position on an industry challenge or issue. Alternatively; the nominee may have had an overall positive impact on the industry not limited to a single topic or issue.
The 2019 eec Email Program Awards:
Nominations period has closed. This set of awards promote excellence in email marketing. In particular; these awards will showcase the impact that email is having in the marketplace and within organizations. How it can assist in achieving larger organizational goals while also demonstrating innovative thinking. And most importantly; these awards will feature email campaigns/programs that make us excited and proud of the work being done in our industry.
Best Use of Data; including Automation and Triggers:
Best Makeover of an Existing Email Program:
Best Use of Email in a Cross-Channel Campaign:
Best Nurture Campaign:
Best Use of Humor; Personality, Content, or Brand*:
*This category is our People’s Choice Award. The Committee will narrow down the submissions to the top 3, and viewers can select their top choice. Stay tuned for additional instructions when the voting period begins.
Individual Award Winners (Pollard & Thought Leader) Receive:
- Complimentary registration to attend the 2019 Email Evolution Conference.
- Feted by colleagues; peers at a special luncheon at the Email Evolution Conference in Savannah; GA – April 25, 2019.
- Recognition and esteem from the industry and your peers.
- The opportunity to be featured in a webinar with the eec.
- A distinguished trophy.
Program winners will receive special recognition at the 2019 Email Evolution Conference.
The eec Awards Subcommittee is comprised of leaders in the email industry and friends and colleagues of Stefan Pollard:
- Shanon Strahl (Chair); Allstate
- Mark Talley (Vice-Chair); Roku
- Len Shneyder (MAC Chair); SendGrid
- Matthew Vernhout (MAC Vice-Chair); 250ok
- Rose Barnsley; eDataSource
- Per Caroe; ipost
- Jose Cebrian; Merkle Inc
- Dennis Dayman (MAC Chairman Emeritus); Return Path
- Alex Elman; Movable Ink
- Margaret Hamner; MailChimp
- Derek Harding; Trendline Interactive
- Jeff Haws; MessageGears
- Pushkraj Marathe; SAS
- Dan McDermott; Epsilon
- Cara Olson; DEG
- Ryan Phelan; Origin (MAC Chairman Emeritus)
- Dwight Sholes; Sholes Inc.
- Paul Shriner; Audience Point
- Tink Taylor; dotdigital
- Sal Tripi; PCH
- Chad White; Oracle
Submission deadline for the EEC 2019 Award nominations was: February 1st, 2019. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.