We are excited to announce the winners of the 2019 Email Experience Council’s Email Program Awards. This set of awards seeks to promote excellence in email marketing by showcasing the impact that email is having in the marketplace and within organizations. How it can assist in achieving larger organizational goals while also demonstrating innovative thinking. And most importantly, these awards feature email campaigns/programs that make us excited and proud of the work being done in our industry.
The eec Awards Subcommittee brought back popular categories from previous years including – Best Makeover and Most Innovative Use of Data. Additionally, the Subcommittee added two new categories – Best Nurture Campaign and Best Use of Email in a Cross-Channel Campaign to reflect what is quite relevant in the industry today.
We’re proud to announce the following 2019 eec Program Award Winners:
- Best Makeover of an Existing Email Program: Hawaiian Airlines
- Avi Mannis, SVP of Marketing and the Email Marketing Team; Hawaiian Airlines
- Most Innovative use of Customer or Other Data, including Automation and Triggers: Samsung Electronics America
- Jason Redmond, Director, Demand Generation; Samsung Electronics America
- Madeleine Thom, Head of CRM, Automation and Analytics; Samsung Electronics America
- Best Nurture Campaign: SmartMusic
- Kait Creamer, Email Marketing Manager; Scaled Agile, Inc.
- Best Use of Email in a Cross-Channel Campaign: Tremblant
- Nadia Maves, Relationship Marketing Advisor; Station Mont Tremblant
We are pleased and thrilled to be honoring these innovative and shining examples of best practices for email marketers. The stand-out programs that were selected are exemplary models of the qualities and high standards that these awards stand for.
*NEW* People’s Choice Award Finalists: Best Use of Humor, Personality, Content or Brand
Go to our website and vote for your favorite – winner will be announced at the Email Evolution Conference. Voting rules: one vote per person and voting ends April 15th.
Top 3 Finalists (Select Your Favorite!):
1) BarkShop: Tasmai Uppin, Email Marketing Manager; Maisonette and Lori Goldman, Lead Copywriter; BarkShop and Gina Nastasi, Graphic Designer; BarkShop
2) ParkWhiz: Arrive Email Team:
- Brian Munn, CRM Specialist
- Jack Seney, Digital Director
- David Lawson, Copywriter
- Justin Demus, Designer
- Harrison Gibbons, Sr. Copywriter
3) HotelTonight: Giovanni Zacchia, Email Marketer; HotelTonight
Join us in Savannah, GA at the Email Evolution Conference April 24-26, 2019 where we’ll have a special awards celebratory luncheon where you can cheer on your colleagues, friends and peers.
Lisa Brown Shosteck | Director, Email Experience Council