We are excited about this year’s 2020 ANA Email Evolution Conference in Nashville, Tennessee, April 13-15th. This year’s new and beautiful location, innovative learning tracks, and better than ever networking will make it an event that shouldn’t be missed. Last year, there were a record number of brands in attendance and we are aiming to surpass that number this year further cementing the fact that the Email Experience Council is an indispensable resource for the world’s best and brightest email marketers.
The conference is a great opportunity to collaborate with thought leaders and learn new ways to connect with customers through the Internet’s original communication channel, email. The ANA’s Email Evolution Conference is more than an opportunity to learn—it’s an opportunity to network, share, and bring tangible learnings back to your company and colleagues.
Nashville 2020 brings together industry leaders and experts in one of the United States’ greatest musical cities. There is no other event where you can find so many industry luminaries all in one place, and all with the intention to share, educate and connect. Sessions will be collaborative and touch on numerous disciplines in email marketing, offering sessions and learning opportunities for marketers at every level. This year, our session tracks include:
- Planning & Design: Creating it. The process of outlining strategy & planning.
- Execution & Implementation: Doing it. The operational aspects of email; putting the plan into action.
- Lifecycle & Success Stories: Showcasing it. Hear from our lineup of exceptional Brand speakers as they share how they implemented their plans to achieve email success.
We’re also excited to announce these hands on workshops you won’t want to miss:
- Strategy Workshop: Email Strategy Blueprint For Success
- Design Workshop: Send Great Email: How To Truly Communicate, Captivate, and Connect With Every Subscriber
- Data Science Workshop: Turning Data Into Delight: How To Organize, Optimize, and Personalize With the Data You Have.
Join us at #ANAeec for exclusive content including B2B, B2C and everything in between; email marketing strategies; content creation and design; deliverability; privacy & email landscape; and for empowering sessions to help with personal growth and career development. You can register and view the full agenda here.
We hope you will join us in Nashville!
Alyssa Nahatis, Adobe and Nancy Harris, Sailthru
ANA Email Evolution Conference Program Chairs