Please join us in congratulating the newly elected members of the ANA Email Experience Council’s Member Advisory Committee (MAC). This is our senior-level Committee which is comprised of thought leaders in the email marketing community.
NEWLY ELECTED MAC MEMBERS:
- Scott Cohen: Senior Email Marketing Manager, Purple
- Brad Gurley: Director, Deliverability, MessageGears
- Guilda Hilaire: Senior Product Marketing Manager, Salesforce
- Samantha Iodice: Founder + Chief Geek, The Sauce Experience
- April Mullen: Director of Brand and Content Marketing, SparkPost
- Gretchen Scheiman: VP Marketing, CM Group
- Udeme Ukutt: Postmaster & Sr. Systems Software Engineer, LinkedIn
Our industry is known for its leadership in championing and elevating email marketing practices, and we look forward to the fresh perspectives and valuable insight from our newest advisory members and veterans in the community. We welcome their leadership and strategic vision as we continue our commitment to serve and raise the email marketing standards that we bring to our subscribers, customers and industry.
EEC LEADERSHIP TEAM:
Additionally, the Board has approved several key leadership posts within the EEC. We encourage you to check out our complete Subcommittee listing and leadership posts and contact EEC staff if you’re interested in serving on an EEC Subcommittee. Highlighted below is our entire leadership team:
- Member Advisory & Conference Planning Committees: Chair, Matthew Vernhout and Vice-Chair, Karen Talavera
- Practices & Standards: Chair, Derek Harding and Vice-Chair, Elizabeth Ciccolo
- NEW Equality, Diversity & Inclusion: Chair, Guilda Hilaire
- NEW Global Privacy Compliance
- Awards: Chair, Ryan Phelan and Vice-Chair, Jose Cebrian
- Education & Events: NEW Co-Chair, Mark Morin and NEW Co-Chair, Samantha Iodice
- Nominations: Co-Chairs: Tink Taylor and NEW Jennifer Hoth
DEPARTING MAC MEMBERS:
We would also like to recognize the industry leaders who left the MAC Board this past year: Len Shneyder, Nancy Harris, Alyssa Nahatis, Will Devlin, Dwight Sholes, Kait Creamer, Anthony Chiulli, Loren McDonald, Emma Coria and Lauren Gentile.
We applaud their service and leadership to the entire organization and our community. We speak for the entire MAC Board in saying thank you to their dedication to the industry and to their countless contributions to the EEC and for championing best practices in email marketing.
LOOKING FORWARD TO 2021:
Please join us in welcoming all of our new members, and of course we appreciate the steadfast support of our existing Board members. In addition to the leadership posts listed above, we appreciate the thought leadership of Heather Curcio, Derek Harding, Justin Khoo, Kath Pay and Bart Thornburg.
All new positions are effective immediately. If you’re interested in becoming more involved in the industry and the EEC, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We would LOVE the help!
On behalf of the entire EEC MAC Board,
Matthew Vernhout (Chair, MAC)
VP, Deliverability North America; Netcore
Karen Talavera (Vice-Chair, MAC)
President; Synchronicity Marketing