The business of marketing has changed profoundly during the COVID-19 pandemic, and it will transition again when a “new normal” sets in. While challenging times like these require marketers to be nimble, they also call for an actionable plan for the path forward to optimize marketing performance.
- ANA COVID-19 Marketing Resource Page: compilation of articles, playbooks, online learning, coalitions, recommendations, and best practices.
- How to manage your email marketing operation in a time of crisis: Matthew Vernhout
- Email Geeks at Home Drinking Coffee: Co-Hosts Paul Shriner & Chris Marriott
- How Dotdigital Offers Help & Tips During Uncertain Times: dotdigital
- Email Marketing During Trying Times(recorded webinar)
Sponsored by: EEC Education & Events Subcommittee
Presented by: Betsy Grondy, Jeanne Jennings, Dwight Sholes and Karen Talavera
EEC Members Offering Free Support During COVID-19 Crisis
- dotdigital: Waiving upfront onboarding costs for any new customer who signs up before June 30, 2020. Extending free chat so that all customers have 10 free agents at their disposal. Offering free sub-accounts (child accounts) and 10,000 email sends to existing customers, complete with landing pages, forms and SMS modules.
- Movable Ink: offering its Critical Messages app for free the rest of the year to help brand clients place timely messages in their emails even after the messages are in the recipient’s inbox.
- Mailchimp: providing Standard accounts for eligible public service organizations (local governments, schools, healthcare providers, nonprofits) through June 30. Existing customers on the firm’s Standard plan will not be billed, and those already on the Free plan will be upgraded to Standard — at no charge.
- Validity: provider of industry-leading email solutions Return Path, BriteVerify, and 250ok, released its new crisis communications program, Validity for Good. The new program is free for government agencies and organizations that send critical emails, such as those related to the coronavirus pandemic.
Are you an EEC member offering assistance during these trying times? Thank you for supporting the community. Let us know and we’ll add you to the list.
If you have content, insights, or recommendations you would like to share, please let us know.