Stefan Pollard Award – Thought Leader Award –
Email Program Awards
Background and Purpose
The Email Experience Council is accepting nominations for individuals who represent the best and brightest in the email marketing industry. Nominating your Email Marketing Superhero is free and easy. The eec will be honoring an individual from the brand-side of email marketing who exemplifies the qualities of Stefan Pollard as well as recognizing an individual who has made an incredible contribution from the vendor-side of the business. The eec is also proud to recognize and honor stand-out email marketing campaigns. You can nominate one or multiple candidates for each individual award: 1) The eec Stefan Pollard Email Marketer of the Year Award and 2) The eec Email Marketer Thought Leader of the Year Award and submit additional entries for: 3) The eec Email Program Awards.
Learn Inside Tips on How to Win an eec Email Marketing Award from a recent webinar presented by eec Award Subcommittee leaders.
- Nominations open — January 12, 2017.
- Nominations Closed — March 2, 2017.
- Winners will be notified at the end of March 2017
- Winners will be honored at the 2017 Email Evolution Conference.
In Memoriam respected & beloved
member of the email marketing
This award winner will be someone that is currently working at a brand-side/marketing company. They should have been responsible for creating an Innovative Email Marketing Program with minimal resources; or may have achieved compelling results while under significant pressure or challenges from management; or, they might have achieved compelling results from their email-marketing program by making a quantum leap forward in progress and sophistication.
Check out our 2016 eec Stefan Pollard Email Marketer of the Year Winner, Finalists & NomineesTO NOMINATE, for brand-side email marketers go here
The 2017 eec Email Marketer Thought Leader of the Year Award
his award winner will be someone that is currently working at a Digital Agency, ESP, or Third-Party Service Provider. They should either have a positive Digital Client Success Story, or have had a recognized impact on the email marketing community by fostering conversation and/or proposing a solution or position on an industry challenge or issue. Alternatively, the nominee may have had an overall positive impact on the industry not limited to a single topic or issue.
Check out our 2016 eec Email Marketer Thought Leader of the Year Winner, Finalists and NomineesTO NOMINATE, for brand-side email marketers go here
The eec Email Program Awards
This set of awards was created to promote excellence in email marketing by showcasing the impact that email has in the marketplace and within organizations. Its impact is seen in its ability to assist in the achievement of larger organizational goals while also demonstrating innovative thinking in communication and content. And most importantly, these awards feature email campaigns and programs that make us excited and proud of the work being done in our industry.Go To Submission Page
Best Makeover of an Existing Email Program
“If it ain’t broke, then break it.” Did you blow up your old email program or template? Impress the judges with your new approach, strategy or designs that were based on sound strategic goals and impressed management and your mom with world-beating numbers!
Most Innovative use of Customer or Other Data, including Automation and Triggers
Big data is more than a buzz phrase today as incorporating data, whether demographic, psycho-graphic or behavioral, is critical to delivering personalized emails that drive increased results. This can include triggering of actions or behaviors in other channels, leveraging data such as weather or predictive analytics or use of deep personalization and dynamic content.
Best Subscriber Acquisition, Reactivation or Integration Program
What creative new techniques or improvements are you employing to acquire quality new subscribers; minimize the number of unengaged or motivate them to become active again; or drive campaigns, improve results in other channels such as social advertising or enable more personalized website or mobile app content? Marketers with a truly innovative approach or with off-the-charts success will wake up the judges and ensure they vote for your outstanding solution(s).
Best Use of Humor, Personality, Content or Brand
Content marketing has become one of the hottest concepts and buzz phrases in marketing. This award will go to the brand that best demonstrates the power of using content that adds value, humor or personality to achieve a key goal such as increased engagement or conversions.
The eec Awards Subcommittee will review the nominations and select a winner for each award based on the criteria in the nomination form.Nominations closed — March 2, 2017.
The winners will be notified at the end of March 2017.
Individual Award Winners (Pollard & Thought Leader) Receive
- Complimentary registration to attend the 2017 Email Evolution Conference.
- Feted by colleagues, peers at a special luncheon at the Email Evolution Conference in New Orleans – May 2, 2017.
- Recognition and esteem from the industry and your peers.
- The opportunity to be featured in a webinar with the eec.
- A distinguished trophy and special e-signature logo.
Program winners will receive special recognition at EEC17 and provided with a special social media tag.
The eec Awards Subcommittee is comprised of leaders in the Email Industry and friends and colleagues of Stefan Pollard
- Mark Talley (Vice-Chair), VP – Digital Channel Delivery; Chase
- Loren McDonald (Former Chair), Marketing Evangelist/Client Success; IBM Watson Marketing
- Dennis Dayman (Chair of MAC, EEC14 Thought Leader Recipient) Chief Privacy & Security Officer, Return Path
- Len Shneyder (Vice-Chair of MAC) VP, Industry Relations; SendGrid
- Ryan Phelan (Chairman Emeritus of MAC), Vice President, Marketing Insights, Adestra Inc.
- John Caldwell, Red Pill Email
- Jose Cebrian, VP, GM Email and Mobile Messaging; Merkle
- Pushkraj Marathe, Sr. Product Manager; SAS R&D India Pvt. Ltd.
- Dan McDermott, Director of Product Marketing – Messaging, Digital Marketing Solutions, Epsilon
- April Mullen, Sr. Marketing Strategist, Selligent
- Cara Olson, Director of Direct Marketing and eCRM, DEG
- Tink Taylor, Founder & President; dotmailer
- Sal Tripi (EEC13 Stefan Pollard Award Recipient), AVP, Digital Operations and Compliance, Publishers Clearing House
Submission deadline for eec 2017 Award nominations was March 2, 2017. If you have any questions please email email@example.com.